||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2015)|
|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||July 1, 1989|
|Place of birth:||San Diego, California|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Lombard (IL) Montini|
|NFL draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 214|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Timothy Scott Fugger (born July 1, 1989) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was selected by the Indianapolis Colts in the seventh round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football at Vanderbilt.
He is from Oak Brook, Illinois. Tim attended Montini Catholic High School in Lombard, Illinois. He was a two-way starter as a tight end and defensive end in his senior season. He was selected to the All-Suburban Catholic Conference as tight end.
He played collegiately at Vanderbilt University.
New York Jets
- "2012 NFL Draft, Colts Select LB Tim Fugger With 214th Pick In Round Seven". Retrieved April 29, 2012.
- "Vanderbilt Commodores Profile". vucommodores.com.
- "Colts sign Fugger to four-year rookie deal". dailysportsnews.net. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "Cardinals make practice squad move". kffl.com. Retrieved October 30, 2012.
- "Cardinals sign six players to future contracts". foxsportsarizona.com. Retrieved January 11, 2013.
- Fensom, Michael (4 December 2013). "Jets sign Tim Fugger to practice squad after Danny Lansanah signed with Buccaneers". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 5 December 2013. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Lange, Randy (August 12, 2014). "LeQuan Lewis' 27 Pro Transactions". New York Jets. Archived from the original on August 13, 2014. Retrieved August 13, 2014.