This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tim Hawkins in 2008
|Birth name||Timothy Aaron Hawkins|
|Born||March 30, 1968|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, comedian|
Timothy Aaron "Tim" Hawkins (born March 30, 1968) is an American Christian comedian, songwriter, and singer, best known for parodying popular songs such as Carrie Underwood's "Jesus, Take The Wheel", Kansas's "Dust in the Wind", and "The Candy Man", along with stand-up material based on topics such as marriage, homeschooling, and parenting. Hawkins has released five CDs and nine DVDs since 2002. Hawkins began to release his comedy on the Internet, with his videos gaining more than 200 million views on YouTube, GodTube, and Facebook as of early 2013.
Tim has one brother, Todd Hawkins, who is also his stage manager. He married his wife Heather in 1993 and they have four children (three boys and a girl – Spencer, Olivia, Levi, and Jack), in St. Charles, Missouri. He played baseball as an outfielder for the University of Missouri. He is a cousin of Freight Mabrey.
- Full Range of Motion (2006)
- I'm No Rockstar (2008)
- Insanitized (2010)
- Rock Show Comedy Tour (with Bob Smiley & John Branyan) (2011)
- Push Pull Point Pow (2012)
- Greatest Hits & Greatest Bits (2013)
- That's the Worst (2014)
- Just About Enough (2016)
- Tuna Fish Sandwich (2002)
- Extremely Madeover (2004)
- Cletus Take the Reel (2009)
- Pretty Pink Tractor (2010)
- Rockshow Comedy Tour (2011)
- Krieg, Sheryl. "Tim Hawkins finds the funny in everyday living". The News-Sentinel. Archived from the original on November 3, 2014. Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- "Tim's take: Share some laughs with Hawkins at MPAC".
- "Tim Hawkins brings good, clean fun to Gallo Center".
- Hatcher, Lori. "Tim Hawkins - Homeschooling Is Something to Laugh About". Crosswalk.com. Salem Web Network. Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- "Missouri Baseball History". Missouri Tigers. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- Tim Hawkins (2 March 2017). "Poddy Break 053 - The Crew - Plivates, Ultraman, and Cannibals". timhawkins.net/pages/poddy-break (Podcast). Retrieved 29 June 2017.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tim Hawkins|