A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Columnist broadcaster restaurateur|
Tim Hayward (born 1963 in Bristol) is a British columnist and broadcaster.
In 2009, Hayward received the Guild of Food Writers award for new media – the second year that the award had been presented and the first time it had been given to an individual writer. Hayward also writes for Waitrose Food Illustrated magazine, Delicious, BBC Olive magazine and Saveur in the US. He has appeared on Good Food channel's Market Kitchen and the BBC1 documentary series Ever Wondered About Food?. In 2011 Hayward received the Guild of Food Writers 'Food Broadcast of the Year Award' for his first full length radio piece, the BBC Radio 4 Food Programme Pop-up London presented with Sheila Dillon.
In May 2012, Hayward became the Guild of Food Writers 'Food Journalist of the Year' and Fire & Knives was awarded 'Best Food Magazine'
In May 2014, Hayward received the Fortnum & Mason Award for Best Food Journalist
In June 2015, Hayward received the Guild of Food Writers, Food Journalist of the Year award for the 3rd time
- Smillie, Susan (26 June 2009). "Awards for Word of Mouth Writers". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 July 2009.
- Woods, Jonathan (3 July 2009). "The Guild of Food Writers Awards 2009". Guild of Food Writers. Archived from the original on 3 March 2009. Retrieved 3 July 2009.
- Woods, Jonathan (3 June 2011). "Guild of Food Writers Awards 2011". GFW. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- BBC Radio 4 - Food Programme, Pop Up London
- "Saving Fitzbillies: Tim Hayward's life-changing year" The Guardian 11 November 2011
- "Cambridge's famous bakery Fitzbillies to reopen in August" BBC News 22 August 2011
- Page, Benedict. "Fig Tree to offer Food DIY". The Bookseller. Retrieved 13 April 2012.
- "Awards 2012 – The Winners" The Guild of Food Writers 30/05/2012
- FT Weekend’s Tim Hayward named food writer of the year | About us | FT.com
- The Guild Of Food Writers - Guild of Food Writers Awards 2015