|Born||4 December 1958 (age 58)|
Hutchings' track events were the 1500 metres, 5000 metres and 10,000 metres. His main championship performances in track and field were a 5000 m bronze medal in the 1986 European Championship and a bronze medal in the 5000 m at the 1986 Commonwealth Games. He also finished fourth in the 1984 Olympic Games.
In cross country running, he twice earned a silver medal in the IAAF World Cross Country Championships, in 1984 and 1989. He also won the 1985 edition of the Belfast International Cross Country race.
- McCausland, Malcolm (5 January 2009) Antrim International Crosscountry Association of Road Racing Statisticians; Retrieved on 25 January 2010
- Davies, Gareth (13 April 2013). "All you need to know about tomorrow's 2013 Brighton Marathon". The Argus (Brighton). Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- A conversation with Tim Hutchings
- Tim Hutchings profile at IAAF
- Results page on sporting-heroes.net
- Athlete profile on athleticsdata.com
|This biographical article relating to English athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|