|Birth name||Timothy Myers|
|Also known as||Tim Myers|
|Born||November 30, 1984|
|Origin||Orange, California, United States|
|Genres||Pop rock, alternative rock, indie rock|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter Producer CEO and Founder of Palladium Records|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, bass,|
He has 16 Gold and Platinum albums and singles that he's been a part of.
As a solo artist his single "Under Control" reached #32 on the US Charts. Myers is also known for co-writing, singing, and playing bass in the band OneRepublic from 2004-2009. He has also written and produced songs with Capital Cities, Joy Williams (The Civil Wars), Michelle Branch, Lenka, Ke$ha, Hailee Steinfeld, Meiko, and others.
He made an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on February 15, 2013. Myers co-wrote the #1 song "Stardust" that reached Gold status for the German artist Lena Meyer-Landrut. Myers also co-wrote and produced "We Are Young", that reached #1 on the Billboard Dance Charts with Vassy. Myers also co-wrote several songs with Joy Williams of The Civil Wars including "The Look Of Love", where he is featured as a vocalist. He co-wrote the OneRepublic hits "Stop and Stare", "All We Are" and "Someone to Save You", among others. "Stop & Stare" reached #2 on the US Charts and #1 on the UK Charts.
Myers co-wrote and produced the song "Hush Hush" for Ke$ha which has been used several times on American Idol. His single "It's My Life" was featured in the campaign for Toyota from 2013-2014  He also performed at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Palm Springs and made a guest appearance on The CW's Hart of Dixie. His songs have been featured in the films 21 Jump Street, Friends With Benefits, Magic Mike, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2, Safe Haven, 2 Guns, The Way Way Back, The Dilemma, Hotel For Dogs, Butter, Fired Up! and An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars and TV shows Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Smallville, Hart of Dixie, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Army Wives and The Michael J. Fox Show. His songs "Brand New Day", "Technicolor", and "Countdown To Xmas" have all been featured in commercials for Target. Myers also co-wrote and produced the song "Bad Things" for Meiko featured in the promos for Real Housewives of New Jersey. The song also appeared on The Vampire Diaries. The song "As Good As It Gets" is featured in Switched at Birth.
Born and raised in southern California, music has been a presence in Myers life since an early age. Myers was compelled by piano at five and mastered classical piano by age 13, at which time he was introduced to guitar and bass. Myers soon started writing songs at age 14. His father is a pastor and he was raised singing and playing music in the church.
Early musical career
In 2002, Myers moved to Los Angeles, California and joined the Interscope/Geffen Records band Limousine. The band was released from their contract within months of beginning work on their debut record.
In 2004, Myers met founders of OneRepublic, Ryan Tedder and Tedder's high school classmate Zach Filkins in Los Angeles. Myers played bass in the band from 2004 to 2007, as well as helped compose several tracks on the debut record, including their Billboard hit "Stop & Stare". After signing a deal with Columbia Records, they recorded a number of songs, only to be dropped by the record label shortly after turning in their record. The band went on to become the number one unsigned band on MySpace and soon got signed to Interscope Records under the Mosley Music Group, headed by Timbaland. The band recorded a full album, Dreaming Out Loud and was released on November 20, 2007 in the United States. Myers left the band to pursue a solo career. The band has smashed records with their mega-hit "Apologize", becoming the biggest radio airplay hit in the history of North American Top 40 radio, according to Billboard, and was played more than 10,000 times in a span of a week.
Myers co-wrote two songs featured on OneRepublic's second album Waking Up released on November 17, 2009. Myers co-wrote and played on the songs "Sucker Punch" and "Trap Door".
In early 2007, Myers released a solo EP titled Revolution EP. The six-song "Revolution EP" was filled with political anti-war songs. The lyrics call for the need to make positive changes in the turbulent times in which we live. The single "World War" reached #3 on the Triple A radio charts. "A Revolution Song" featured vocals from Colbie Caillat.
On January 7, 2008, Myers released a five-song EP called The Good Life EP. The EP featured the song "The Good Life" which was featured in a Saturn commercial. It was also featured in the TV show Army Wives. The song "A Beautiful World" off the EP was featured in a Target commercial  a Sunchips commercial  and it was featured in the film Hotel For Dogs. His song "Brand New Day" was featured in five unique Target commercials  and the song "The Lucky Ones" was used in the Google Chrome campaign. The song "Magic" was featured in the film "Water Horse Legend of The Deep". The song "Keep on Keeping on" has been featured in several commercials for Chase. Other songs have been featured in several TV shows including "Entwined" in Grey's Anatomy Season 7, "A Magical Season" Grey's Anatomy Season 6, "Momma's Boy" Grey's Anatomy Season 3, "A New World" Off The Map season 1, "A Place We Used To Know" Army Wives season 1, "Get Together" Suburgatory Season 1, "La La Love" Hart of Dixie Season 1, "Money" Castle Season 3, "Simply Wonderful" Ugly Betty Season 4, "The Lucky Ones" Ugly Betty Season 3, and the movie "Beastly" with his song "Today's The Day".
On February 21, 2012, Myers finally released his first full-length solo album titled Technicolor. The song "Under Control" was featured in an ad campaign for Chase Bank  "Under Control" began climbing up the radio charts debuting on the Hot AC charts at #85, the next week at #74, and finally peaking at #68. The song "Yes!" was featured in an ad campaign for Wendy's that same year  and "Life's A Party" was featured in the film "Friends With Benefits" and the video game "Need For Speed."
In 2014 His song titled "In Spring" was featured in a series of commercials for Rite Aid. He also co-wrote and produced the song "Can't Get Enough" with the artist MoZella featured in the new Chase Bank commercials. His song "Hills To Climb" was featured in promos for the TV show American Dream builders. His song "Young At Heart" was featured in the film and soundtrack for the critically acclaimed film "The Way Way Back." Google did a campaign with his song "Life's Unexpected."
On Jan 6, 2015 he released his sophomore album "The Year" which received millions of streams. Within two weeks of release the single "Hills To Climb" received over 2 million streams. He received articles and reviews from LA Times, Billboard Magazine, Spin, Vibe, Q, among others. Billboard said, "The Year depicts a story unfolding right in front of your eyes. Tim has said he wanted to make the album "cinematic." and he has accomplished that as The Year is a true auditory-meets-cinematic masterpiece." -Selena Butler.
Tim Myers founded Palladium Records in 2009. By 2015 the record label has 16 different alternative pop artists on its roster. Artists on the roster include: The Unknown, FM Radio, Map The Stars, Lucy & The Cloud Parade, Beach Monster, MoZella, Serengeti, Lenachka, among others. Several of the artists have received millions of streams as well as several placements in film, commercials and television shows.
- "Tim Myers IMDB". Retrieved March 20, 2008.
- "TurnTheRadioOn! Subic Bay FM Radio Blog and Live Netstream, Music Features, New Music Lists and more!". Turntheradioon-bayfm.blogspot.com. April 25, 2012. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "FAME Review: Tim Myers - Revolution". Acousticmusic.com. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "TIM MYERS: Revolution". CD Baby. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- Harris, Chris (April 1, 2008). "OneRepublic Are More Than 'Apologize' — News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News". Mtv.com. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- R&R - Going for Adds - Triple
- "iTunes - Music - The Good Life - EP by Tim Myers". Itunes.apple.com. January 7, 2008. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Tim Myer’s "The Good Life" Saturn commercial | Powerpopholic". Powerpopaholic.com. May 28, 2008. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Army Wives Music - Season 4". TuneFind. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Target - A Beautiful World". splendAd. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "SunChips - Removing". splendAd. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Hotel for Dogs movie soundtrack - Tim Myers - A Beautiful World, It Had to be You, Born to be Wild". Originalsoundtrack.net. January 13, 2009. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Target - Brand New Day". splendAd. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Google puts kodachrome in new Chrome ad". Adweek. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- The Water Horse (2007) - IMDb
- "Tim Myers Music". TuneFind. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "iTunes - Music - Technicolor by Tim Myers". Itunes.apple.com. February 21, 2012. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "TV Linkzilla Daily: More about the Drew Brees Super Bowl commercial, Rebirth's Grammy return". NOLA.com. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "All Favourite Song Online: Wendy’s Where’s The Beef? T-Shirt Commercial Song Yes by Tim Myers. (Albums scheduled for release in 2012.)". Classicsongonline.blogspot.com. January 1, 2008. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Need For Speed The Run Wii Soundtrack Tim Myers Lifes A Party Free MP3 Download". mMusicz.com. Retrieved June 11, 2012.