Tim Payne (rugby union)
|Full name||Timothy Adam North Payne|
|Date of birth||29 April 1979|
|Place of birth||Swindon, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||117 kg (18 st 6 lb)|
|School||Royal Agricultural College Wycliffe College|
|University||University of Bristol|
|Rugby union career|
Payne started his playing career as a child at Painswick RFC- the oldest village rugby club in England. He then moved to senior rugby at Stroud RFC. Payne has previously played for Coventry R.F.C., Bristol Rugby and Cardiff RFC. He joined London Wasps in 2003 and was a member of the side that won the Heineken Cup in his first season. Payne has played in three Guinness Premiership finals, winning them all.
- "Wasps 27–20 Toulouse". BBC. 2004-05-23. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- "Payne makes England debut". BBC. 2004-06-24. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- "Vainikolo named in England squad". BBC. 2008-01-09. Retrieved 2008-01-09.
- "Lipman & Payne start for England". BBC. 2008-02-06. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- "Lions call for Wasps prop Payne". BBC. 2009-06-21. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- "Emerging Springboks 13–13 Lions". BBC. 2009-06-23. Retrieved 2010-04-05.