From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roe in 2011
|Full name||Timothy Roe|
28 October 1989 |
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||66 kg (146 lb)|
|Current team||BMC Development Team|
|Savings & Loans Cycling Team
|BMC Racing Team
BMC Development Team
|Infobox last updated on
26 December 2013
For the 2014 season, Roe will join the Budget Forklifts squad.
- "BMC presents Continental-ranked Developmental Team". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). 10 December 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- Hinds, Alex (13 December 2013). "Revitalised Roe signs for Budget Forklifts". Cycling Central (Special Broadcasting Service). Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- Tim Roe profile at Cycling Archives
- Tim Roe profile at BMC Racing Team
- Cycling Shorts. BMC Team Interview Cycling Shorts. BMC Team Interview
|This biographical article relating to Australian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|