This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||June 16, 1946|
Washington DC, US
|Alma mater||Georgetown University|
|Occupation||President of The Montessori Foundation and Chair of The International Montessori Council|
|Spouse(s)||Joyce St. Giermaine|
Tim Seldin (born June 16, 1946) is an author, educator and the President of The Montessori Foundation and Chair of The International Montessori Council. His more than forty years of experience in Montessori education includes twenty-two years as Headmaster of the Barrie School in Silver Spring, Maryland, of which he also attended. He has also served as the Director of the Institute for Advanced Montessori Studies and as Head of the New Gate School in Sarasota, Florida. He write the book How To Raise An Amazing Child the Montessori Way, and conducts weekly webinars about Montessori Education.
Seldin is married to Joyce St. Giermaine. They have three children: Marc, Michelle, and Caitlin, and he is stepfather to Chelsea and Robin. He lives on a small ranch in Sarasota, Florida.
- How To Raise An Amazing Child the Montessori Way (DK, 2006) ISBN 978-0756625054
- The World in the Palm of Her Hand (co-authored by Donna Seldin Danner) 
- Finding the Perfect Match – Recruit and Retain Your Ideal Enrollment
- Master Teachers/Model Programs
- Starting a New Montessori School
- Building a World-Class Montessori School (co-authored by Jonathan Wolff)
- Celebrations of Life (co-authored by Musya Meyer) 
- "The Montessori Foundation | Montessori Foundation | MFA | IMC". Montessori.org. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Excerpt" (PDF). westendmontessori.com.
- "NewGate opens in new campus in Lakewood Ranch - East County - Your Observer". 7 December 2016.
- Abigail Van Buren (2017-02-15). "Webcasts for Montessori Educators | Montessori Foundation | MFA | IMC". Montessori.org. Retrieved 2018-06-26.