Vigil in April 2016
|Born||Timothy B. Vigil
Timothy B. Vigil is an American comic book artist, mostly working in the horror/adult genre. His main graphic novel Faust (with co-creator David Quinn) was adapted by Brian Yuzna as the 2001 movie Faust: Love of the Damned.
The followup Faust: Book of M, was nominated for the 1999 Bram Stoker Award for Best Illustrated Narrative. He received his first popular exposure for his work on the comic title Grips, published by the defunct publisher Silverwolf Comics.
Vigil was a key member of the Rebel Studios crew.
- Grips at Silverwolf Comics
- Omega aka Omen
- Caliber Presents at Caliber Comics
- Two original covers for Dan DeBono's Independent Comic Guide
- Zero Tolerance for First Comics
- Morella at Verotik
- Broken Halos Studios, such as Broken Halo, Gunfighters in Hell (featuring art by his brother Joe Vigil), and the artbooks Dark Utopia and Gothic Nights
- Champions of Hell and Zombie Jesus for 13 Flames Empire
- Many Italian comic books written by Enrico Teodorani
- Faust : Love of the Damned (at Rebel Studios) - adapted by Brian Yuzna as the 2001 movie Faust: Love of the Damned
- Faust: Book of M (at Avatar Press) - nominated for the 1999 Bram Stoker Award for Best Illustrated Narrative
- Faust: Singha's Talons (at Avatar Press)
He created the titles:
- Tim Vigil's Premium Art for Sale and Erotic Commissions
- Tim Vigil on IMDb
- Tim Vigil's Webwitch - Summary, 5 sample pages