Tim Willocks in Warsaw (2009)
October 27, 1957
Stalybridge, Cheshire, England
|Education||UCL Medical School|
Tim Willocks is a British physician and novelist (Born 27 October 1957) in Stalybridge, Cheshire, England. Willocks studied medicine at the University College Hospital Medical School and has worked for some years on the rehabilitation of sufferers of drug addiction. Willocks holds a second dan black belt in Shotokan karate.
The novel The Religion (2006) is set in 1565 during the Grand Siege of Malta and is the first book of the Tannhauser Trilogy. The second part - Twelve Children of Paris - appeared in 2013 .
- Bad City Blues (1991)
- Green River Rising (1995) (follows the progress of a fictional prison riot from the perspective of a short stint inmate about to be paroled)
- Bloodstained Kings (1996)
- Doglands (2011)
Mattias Tannhauser trilogy
- The Religion (2006)
- Twelve Children of Paris (2013)
- Official Website of Tim Willocks
- Tim Willocks on IMDb
- "An interview with Tim Willocks". Bookslut. April 2007. Retrieved 13 April 2007.
- Yahoo! Discussion Group on Tim Willocks' books
- Tim Willocks Fans on Twitter