Timber, I'm Falling in Love
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Timber, I'm Falling in Love"|
|Single by Patty Loveless|
|from the album Honky Tonk Angel|
|Released||May 27, 1989|
|Patty Loveless singles chronology|
"Timber, I'm Falling in Love" is a song written by Kostas, and recorded by American country music artist Patty Loveless. It was released in May 1989 as the third single from her album Honky Tonk Angel.
"Timber, I'm Falling in Love" was Loveless' first No. 1 record on Billboard's Hot Country Singles chart. The song charted for 18 weeks on the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks chart, reaching the top of the chart during the week of August 12, 1989.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||42|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||35|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 206.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 6456." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. August 28, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Patty Loveless – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Patty Loveless.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
"Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That"
by Dolly Parton
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
August 12, 1989
"Sunday in the South"
|RPM Country Tracks
August 28, 1989
"I'm Still Crazy"
by Vern Gosdin