From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Timbuktu (film))
Timbuktu is a city in Mali.
Timbuktu and similarly spelled words may also refer to:
|Look up Timbuktu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Timbuktu is a common placeholder name for a distant and remote location. Specific locations include:
- Timbuctoo, California, an unincorporated community in Yuba County, California, U.S.
- Timbuctoo, New Jersey, a small settlement along Rancocas Creek in Westampton Township, New Jersey, U.S.
- Timbuktu (crater), an old crater on Mars
- Timbuktu, Oregon, a historic locale in Washington County, Oregon, U.S.
- Tombouctou Region, administrative subdivision of Mali
- Timbuktu (hip hop artist), Canadian hip hop artist
- Timbuktu (musician), Swedish rapper, reggae and hip hop artist
Art, entertainment, and media
- Timboektoe (2007), a Dutch youth film
- Timbuctoo (film), a 1933 British film
- Timbuktu (1959 film), a 1959 film with Victor Mature
- Timbuktu (2004 film), a 2004 film directed by Alan Gilsenan
- Timbuktu (2014 film), a 2014 French-Mauritanian film
- Timbuctoo, an 1829 poem by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Timbuctoo (novel), a 2012 novel by Tahir Shah
- Timbuctoo, a series of children books by Roger Hargreaves
- Timbuktu (novella), a book written by Paul Auster
- The Train to Timbuctoo, a 1951 picture book by Margaret Wise Brown
- Timbuktu!, a musical play
Brands and enterprises
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timbuktu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.