Time Remembers One Time Once
|Time Remembers One Time Once|
|Live album by|
|Denny Zeitlin chronology|
|Charlie Haden chronology|
The album received strong reviews in the United States and Europe. "The occasional over-modulation in this recording doesn't detract from the outstanding performances and this CD should be essential for fans of either Denny Zeitlin and/or Charlie Haden", wrote Ken Dryden on the website Allmusic. He gave the album 4 stars.
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|||
- "Chairman Mao" (Charlie Haden) - 6:35
- "Bird Food" (Ornette Coleman) - 9:53
- "As Long as There's Music" (Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne) - 6:53
- "Time Remembers One Time Once" (Denny Zeitlin) - 4:27
- "Love for Sale" (Cole Porter) - 7:04
- "Ellen David" (Charlie Haden) - 6:37
- "Satellite/How High the Moon" (John Coltrane/Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis) - 8:05
- "The Dolphin" (Luiz Eça) - 4:06
- Recorded at Keystone Korner in San Francisco, California in July 1981
- ECM discography accessed September 20, 2011
- "Discography: Time Remembers One Time Once". Denny Zeitlin website. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- Dryden, K. on Allmusic, Ken Dryden awarded the album 4 stars: um/time-remembers-one-time-once-r150702 Allmusic Review accessed September 20, 2011
- Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 91. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.
|This 1980s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|