From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Time slip)
Timeslip is a 1970-1 British science fiction television series.
Timeslip may alsorefer to:
- Time slip recording, a feature of video recorders that store data on a hard drive or DVD-RAM, allowing earlier parts of a program currently being recorded to be viewed
- Time slip, plot device used in fiction in which a person can accidentally travel in time for a brief period
- Timeslip, in drag racing, a record of the vehicle's elapsed time, top speed, and the driver's reaction time
- Timeslip (1955 film), a science fiction film starring Gene Nelson and Faith Domergue
- Timeslip, a novel based on the 1966-7 television series The Time Tunnel
- "Timeslip", a 1979 short story by Colin Wilson
- Timeslip (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- 39.5 minutes of time where clocks pause after midnight in the adjusted 24-hour Martian day from Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars Trilogy
- Time Slip, a Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game
- G.I. Samurai (also known as Time Slip--Sengoku jieitai), a 1979 Japanese science fiction film starring Sonny Chiba
- Martian Time-Slip, a 1964 science fiction novel by Philip K. Dick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timeslip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.