Timecop (TV series)
|Directed by||Peter Hyams
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||9|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Distributor||Dark Horse Entertainment
December Third Productions
Lawrence Gordon Productions
|Original release||September 22, 1997 – July 18, 1998|
Timecop is an American science fiction television series. The show was broadcast on the ABC network and first aired in 1997. The series is based on the Timecop movie and the "Time Cop" feature which had appeared in the comic book series Dark Horse Comics. Thirteen episodes of the series were ordered, but only nine episodes aired.
- Ofc. Jack Logan – Ted King
- Eugene Matuzek – Don Stark (portrayed by Bruce McGill in the movie)
- Dale Easter – Kurt Fuller
- Ofc. Claire Hemmings – Cristi Conaway
- A Rip in Time
- The Heist
- Public Enemy
- Rocket Science
- Alternate World
- Lost Voyage
- The Future, Jack, the Future
- "Timecop - TV Series - Cast, Credits and Awards - NYTimes.com". Tv.nytimes.com. 2007-01-18. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "One Step Forward, One Step Back in TV's Crime Fight". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-11-08.
- "ABC Invests $15 Million in 'Timecop'". The Los Angeles Times. 1996-10-25. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
- Allstetter, Rob (August 1997). "'Lois & Clark' Meets Kryptonite". Wizard (72). p. 119.
- Gates, Anita (1997-09-22). "Timecop – TV Series – Cast & Credits – Listings – NYTimes.com". Tv.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- Timecop at the Internet Movie Database
- Timecop at TV.com
- "Timecop". Official site (Sci Fi Channel). Archived from the original on February 5, 2005.
|This article about a science fiction television show is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|