Timeline of computing
|History of computing|
|Timeline of computing|
Timeline of computing presents events in the history of computing organized by year and grouped into six topic areas: predictions and concepts, first use and inventions, hardware systems and processors, operating systems, programming languages, and new application areas. More detailed timelines are listed toward the end of the article.
Timeline generation failed: 1 error found
Line 14: ScaleMajor = unit:year increment:10 start:1940 gridcolor:grid1
- Scale attribute 'grid' invalid. Unknown color ''.
Specify command 'Color' before this command.
- History of compiler construction
- History of computing hardware – up to third generation (1960s)
- History of computing hardware (1960s–present) – third generation and later
- History of the graphical user interface
- History of the Internet
- List of pioneers in computer science
- Stephen White, A Brief History of Computing
- The Computer History in time and space, Graphing Project, an attempt to build a graphical image of computer history, in particular operating systems.
- The Computer Revolution/Timeline at Wikibooks
- "panels-multi-page.pdf - Timeline.pdf" (PDF). pdf.js. 2012. Retrieved June 16, 2015.