The TimesLedger Newspapers is a group of seven paid weekly newspapers (formerly 16) centered on the borough of Queens, New York. The paper's headquarters is in Bayside, New York. It is owned by NewsCorp as part of the Community Newspaper Group (CNG) along with Brooklyn's Courier Life and the Bronx Times-Reporter.
Editions currently published by the paper include the Bayside Times (begun in the 1930s), the Little Neck Ledger, the Flushing Times, the Whitestone Times, the Jamaica Times, the Forest Hills Ledger and the Astoria Times.
- "About Us". YourNabe.com.
- Rubenstein Communications, Inc. "News Corporation Acquires Two New York City Neighborhood Newspaper Groups – TimesLedger and Courier-Life". News Corporation.
- "News Corp. sells Community Newspaper Group to Les and Jennifer Goodstein". Capital New York. 2014-06-23. Retrieved 2014-12-07.
- "Areas of Circulation". Daye and Company.
- Gustafson, Anna. "TimesLedger wins six New York Press Awards". TimesLedger Newspapers.
- Bockmann, Rich. "TimesLedger wins 13 journalism awards at NYPA". TimesLedger Newspapers.
|This article about a New York newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|