The TimesLedger Newspapers is a chain of paid circulation weekly newspapers covering news, sports and events of concern to residents of the borough of Queens, New York. The company's flagship paper is the Bayside Times, which was founded in 1935 as the paper of record for Bayside, New York, where its offices are presently based. The newspapers are owned by Les and Jennifer Goodstein as part of the Community Newspaper Group (CNG) along with Brooklyn's Courier Life, the Bronx Times and several other community-based print and digital newspapers throughout the City of New York.
Editions currently published by the paper include the Bayside Times and the Flushing Times, which cover northeast Queens, and the TimesLedger, which covers western and southern Queens.
- "About Us". YourNabe.com.
- Rubenstein Communications, Inc. "News Corporation Acquires Two New York City Neighborhood Newspaper Groups – TimesLedger and Courier-Life". News Corporation.
- "News Corp. sells Community Newspaper Group to Les and Jennifer Goodstein". Capital New York. 2014-06-23. Retrieved 2014-12-07.
- "Areas of Circulation". Daye and Company.
- Gustafson, Anna. "TimesLedger wins six New York Press Awards". TimesLedger Newspapers.
- Bockmann, Rich. "TimesLedger wins 13 journalism awards at NYPA". TimesLedger Newspapers.
|This article about a New York newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|