Times Square (Seoul)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015)|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2015)|
Times Square mall contains a department store, a multiplex theater, a shopping mall and many restaurants. Its architectural features include plazas, terraces, water fountains and numerous gardens.
The new urban entertainment culture space (UELC-Urban Entertailing Lifestyle Center) in Yeongdeungpo Times Square in defending Co., Ltd. has a history of 90 years since 2006. The total construction cost 600 billion won Investment to build one of the largest shopping complex in Korea .
Times Square is one months September 16, 2009 and opened at the same time, an average 210,000 people located in danyeoga attractions such as Seoul is seonambugwon
- A Firm Leader of Complex Shopping Malls
Times Square features shopping and cultural facilities over a total of 300,000 square meters, by far the largest in the country. It compares favorably to any of the world’s most renowned shopping malls. The first of its kind landmark of Korea, Times Square leads the way in the country’s latest trends and lifestyles.
- Center of Malling (A one-stop shopping complex)
Times Square houses Shinsegae Department Store (one of the most prestigious department store franchises in Korea), E-mart (the country’s oldest and largest discount store chain), CGV (the country’s largest cinema chain), Kyobo Book Store (the country’s largest book store chain), the Marriott Seoul Times Square, and two office buildings, enabling citizens to fulfill their needs for shopping, cultural activities, wedding, conventions, entertainment, dining, fitness, hotel accommodation and a variety of business, virtually all under one roof.
- Amazing Customer (Centered Cultural Space Life-culturenomics)
Times Square brings a great number of live cultural events right before the eyes of its customers and visitors alike. The events range from monthly themed cultural performances, renowned domestic and international brand launching shows, year-end countdown party and art collections. Come and relish an exciting malling culture offered only by Times Square, ranging from autograph sessions of various celebs including K-pop stars to red carpet premieres of top-class domestic and international films.
- Outstanding Eco-friendly Space in a Mega City (A perfect balance between natural beauty and human ingenuity)
Time Square has reserved a whopping 21% of its total land equivalent to 14,850 square meters for perfect rest in gardens, sky parks and fountain plazas that have recreated natural beauty elaborately in an urban setting. It has a galleried center with a glass ceiling enabling people to enjoy the beauty of the sky indoors at any time. Come and enjoy shopping and taste a true rest amid natural beauty.
- By car
- From Mok-dong
Mok-dong -> Omok Bridge -> Yangnam Crossroads -> Yeongdeungpo Yutongsangga Crossroads -> Fresh Produce Market) -> Yeongnam Church -> Times Square
2. From Mapo
Mapo -> Mapo Grand Bridge -> Yeoui Bridge 2 -> Yeongdeungpo Roundabout -> Yeongdeungpo Station Crossroads -> Fresh Produce Market -> Times Square
3. From Yeouido
Yeouido -> Yeoui Bridge 2 -> Yeongdeungpo Roundabout -> Yeongdeungpo Station Crossroads -> Fresh Produce Market -> Times Square
4. From Gangnam
Gangnam -> Kyobo Tower Crossroads -> Banpo Mido Apt. Complex 2 -> Dongjak Grand Bridge -> Yeoui Sangryu IC -> KEB -> Seoul Bridge -> Yeoui Bridge 2 -> Yeongdeungpo Roundabout -> Yeongdeungpo Station Crossroads -> Fresh Produce Market -> Times Square
5. From Guro Digital Complex
Guro Digital Complex -> Daerim Three-way Intersection -> Shingil Gas Station -> Shingil Plaza Park -> Dorim Crossroads -> Munrae-dong Crossroads -> Fresh Produce Market -> Times Square
6. From Bucheon
Bucheon -> Sosa Three-way Intersection -> Oryu IC -> Gocheok Bridge -> Shindorim Station -> Yeongdeungpo Elementary School -> Fresh Produce Market -> Time Square
- By subway(Yeongdeungpo station)
- Line 1 Use the underpass , 350m
- Line 5 Exit 4 (10min by walk), 600m
- Line 2 Exit 4 (7min by walk), 850m
- "Times Square (타임스퀘어)". Official Site of Korea Tourism. Retrieved 2013-05-27.
- Lee, Eun-joo (15 September 2009). "Giant Seoul mall to open tomorrow". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- Lee, Eun-joo (17 September 2009). "Location still the recipe for success". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "Largest Permanent 35mm Cinema Screen". Guinnessworldrecords.com. 2009-08-18. Retrieved 2013-08-07.
- "타임스퀘어". Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "TIMESSQUARE > 타임스퀘어". www.timessquare.co.kr. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "TIMESSQUARE > DIRECTIONS". www.timessquare.co.kr. Retrieved 2015-06-08.