Times Square Tower
|Times Square Tower|
Location within Manhattan
|Location||7 Times Square, New York City, United States|
|Roof||724 ft (221 m)|
|Top floor||685 ft (209 m)|
|Floor area||1,079,373 sq ft (100,277.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||David Childs of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill|
|Structural engineer||Thornton Tomasetti|
|Main contractor||Turner Construction Company|
Started in 2002 and completed in 2004, the tower contains Class A office space. Some of the most prominent features of the Times Square Tower are its billboards, several of which hang on the building's façade. Most of the large signs are found near the base, but one 4-story sign is found above the middle of the building. Towards the end of 2011, an electronic billboard replaced the static billboard towards the top of the tower. The building is also known for the zig-zag patterns on its exterior.
- Ann Taylor
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips
- O'Melveny & Myers
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
- TimesSquare Capital Management
- "Times Square Tower". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- "Times Square Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- "Arthur Andersen pulls out of Times Square Tower". Emporis.com. 2002-05-07. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- Ann Taylor Moving to Times Square
- Lease Beat: 8.19.09
- 2 Deals Signed at Times Square Towers
- Law Firm Expands in Times Square Tower
- "Pryor Cashman - New York Office - Pryor Cashman LLP". www.pryorcashman.com. Retrieved 2017-11-01.
- SWIFT Offices
- Media related to Times Square Tower at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|