Timms Hill, Wisconsin, July 2014.
|Elevation||1,951.5 ft (594.8 m) |
|Prominence||425 ft (130 m) |
|Listing||U.S. state high point 39th|
|Location||Price County, Wisconsin, US|
|Topo map||USGS Timms Hill|
Timms Hill is the highest natural point in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Located in north-central Wisconsin in Timms Hill County Park in the Town of Hill in Price County, Timms Hill has an elevation of 1,951.5 ft (595 m). It is less than 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Highway 86, about midway between Ogema and Spirit and about 23 miles (37 km) west of Tomahawk.
- "Ogema". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- "Timms Hill, Wisconsin". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- "Timms Hill (Wisconsin)". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Department of Transportation-Price County
- Timm's Hill Trail Web Site
- "Timms Hill". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Timms Hill, WI". TopoQuest Topographic Map Viewer. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Timms Hill". SummitPost.org. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Timms Hill Trail, WI". website. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
|This article about a location in Price County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|