|Elevation||1,951.5 ft (594.8 m) |
|Prominence||425 ft (130 m) |
|Listing||U.S. state high point 39th|
|Location||Price County, Wisconsin, US|
|Topo map||USGS Timms Hill|
Timms Hill or Timm's Hill, is the highest natural point in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Located in north-central Wisconsin in Timms Hill County Park in the Town of Hill in Price County, Timms Hill has an elevation of 1,951.5 ft (595 m). It is less than 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Highway 86, about midway between Ogema and Spirit and about 23 miles (37 km) west of Tomahawk.
Timms Hill is located in Timms Hill County Park. A public lookout tower is atop the hill. Visible to the southeast is Rib Mountain (elev. 1,924 ft, 586 m), 44 miles away by line of sight. The 10-mile (16 km) Timms Hill Trail connects to the Ice Age Trail, a National Scenic Trail stretching 1,200 miles (1,900 km) across glacial terrain in Wisconsin.
- "Ogema". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- "Timms Hill, Wisconsin". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- "Timms Hill (Wisconsin)". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Department of Transportation-Price County
- "Timms Hill, Wisconsin's highest natural point". State Trunk Tour. 2015-12-27. Retrieved 2021-04-05.
- Timm's Hill Trail Web Site