Timmy Williams at the Independent Spirit Awards in March 2010.
April 10, 1981 |
Watertown, South Dakota, US
|Occupation||Comedian, radio personality|
|Known for||The Whitest Kids U' Know|
Timmy Williams (born April 10, 1981 in Watertown, South Dakota) is an American comedian and radio personality. He is a member of the sketch comedy troupe The Whitest Kids U' Know, and starred in its eponymous television show.
Williams and Darren Trumeter are the only members of Whitest Kids not to attend New York's School of Visual Arts. He met and joined the group as a result of the September 11 attacks. Williams and fellow Whitest Kid Sam Brown appeared as The Guardians of the Doors in an episode of the 2008 Adult Swim series Fat Guy Stuck in Internet.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Timmy Williams.|
- Brian Heater; Timmy Williams (10 April 2017). "Episode 047: Boss Baby Birthday". What the Hell Is Timmy Doing in South Dakota?. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
Today [10 April 2017] is my birthday, and I turned 36.
- "The Whitest Kids U'Know - How They All Met!". YouTube. 20 February 2009. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
Just in time for Season 3 of "The Whitest Kids U'Know" on IFC, cast members Darren Trumeter, Timmy Williams and Sam Brown discuss how they all met each other and came together to form the sketch group.
- "KXLG - Our Team". Retrieved 18 November 2016.
Tim Williams is a comedian ... and KXLG announcer! ... You can find [his] sketches all over YouTube but some of them are dirty so be careful.
- "Keep Portland Funny's hard-edged comedy fits these hard times". Retrieved January 31, 2010.
- What the Hell Is Timmy Doing in South Dakota? podcast
- Timmy Williams on IMDb
- Timmy Williams on Twitter
- Timmy Williams on Tumblr
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|