From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Timon may refer to:
A given name of Greek origin:
- Timon of Phlius, a Skeptic philosopher of Ptolemaic Egypt and Hellenistic Greece
- Timon of Athens (person), a legendary misanthrope
- Timon the Deacon, an early Christian leader
- Timon of Athens, a play by William Shakespeare
- The History of Timon of Athens the Man-hater, a rewrite of Shakespeare's original play by Thomas Shadwell
- Timon (Lion King), a film and television character, originally from the movie The Lion King
- Timon (Rome character), a character in the 2005 television series Rome
- Timon, Maranhão, a town in the Brazilian state of Maranhão
- Timon (genus) is genus of wall lizards, including Ocellated Lizard (Timon lepidus)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.