Jump to navigation Jump to search
Timon may refer to:
A given name of Greek origin:
- Timon of Phlius, a Pyrrhonist philosopher of Ptolemaic Egypt and Hellenistic Greece
- Timon of Athens (person), a legendary misanthrope
- Timon the Deacon, an early Christian leader
- Timon of Athens, a play by William Shakespeare
- The History of Timon of Athens the Man-hater, a rewrite of Shakespeare's original play by Thomas Shadwell
- Timon (Lion King), a film and television character, originally from the movie The Lion King
- Timon (Rome character), a character in the 2005 television series Rome
- Timon, Maranhão, a town in the Brazilian state of Maranhão
- Timon (genus) is genus of wall lizards, including Ocellated Lizard (Timon lepidus)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.