Timor-Leste Petroleum Fund
The Timor-Leste Petroleum Fund (Portuguese: Fundo petrolífero de Timor-Leste) is a sovereign wealth fund into which the surplus wealth produced by East Timor petroleum and gas income is deposited by the East Timorese government.
Earnings of the fund were around 4% for the last 5 years, as of July 2011. A key milestone was achieved in June 2014 when the equity allocation in the fund reached 40%. The Petroleum Fund returned 3.3% in 2014, or 2.5% after inflation. The fund's end-of-year balance in 2014 was $16.5 billion.
The fund signed up to the Santiago Principles on best practices for managing Sovereign Wealth Funds and joined the International Forum of Sovereign Wealth Funds. As a member it publishes how it adopts and implements the principles within its governance procedures.
- Petroleum Fund Annual Report 2008
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-02-03. Retrieved 2011-02-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Petroleum Fund of Timor-Leste
- http://www.laohamutuk.org/Oil/PetFund/Reports/PFQR10q4en.pdf Petroleum Fund of Timor-Leste Quarterly Report 31 December 2010
- Dagens Næringsliv, 2011-07-30 page 24 by Morten Haabeth Grindaker
- Petroleum Fund Annual Report 2014
- International Forum of Sovereign Wealth Funds. "Our members". Retrieved 24 May 2017.