From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up timorese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timorese may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Timor, an island in Southeast Asia
- Something of, from, or related to East Timor, a country located on the island of Timor
- Something of, from, or related to West Timor - the rest of Timor, which is part of the East Nusa Tenggara province of Indonesia
- A person from West Timor or of West Timorese descent.
- Note that there is no language called "Timorese". See Languages of East Timor and Languages of West Timor.
- Note that there is no ethnicity nor a nationality called "Timorese". For ethnic groups living in Timor, with their own separate articles, see articles like Atoni, Bunak, Galoli or Mambai.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timorese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.