Timothy Barrett (papermaker)
|Alma mater||Antioch College|
|Known for||papermaking, Center for the Book|
Timothy D. Barrett is an American papermaker, and director of the Center for the Book, at the University of Iowa, from 1996 to 2002. He remains on the staff of the Center for the Book, and in 2009 received a MacArthur Foundation grant.
He graduated from Antioch College with a BA degree in Art Communications in 1973.
- Early European papers/contemporary conservation papers: a report on research undertaken from fall 1984 through fall 1987, Institute of Paper Conservation, 1989
- Japanese Papermaking: Traditions, Tools and Techniques, Weatherhill, 1983, ISBN 978-0-8348-0185-1
- Nagashizuki: the Japanese craft of hand papermaking, North Hills, Pa.: Bird & Bull Press, 1979 
- Paper through Time: Nondestructive Analysis of 14th- through 19th-Century Papers, The University of Iowa, 2012. 
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-04-28. Retrieved 2010-04-17. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://paper.lib.uiowa.edu /index.php