|Date of birth||24 January 1985|
|Place of birth||Willemstad, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:21, 3 January 2011 (UTC).
Born in Willemstad, Curaçao, in the former Netherlands Antilles, Cathalina played youth football with FC Twente but began his professional career in 2005 with AGOVV Apeldoorn, making over 100 appearances, before moving to FC Emmen in 2009. On 27 January 2010, Cathalina played on trial for Grimsby Town in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Hull City at Blundell Park. On 4 June 2010, Cathalina signed a one-year deal with Tranmere Rovers following a two-week trial towards the end of the 2009–10 season. In April 2011 his contract was cancelled by the club through mutual consent to allow him to look for an alternative club before the summer break. In July 2011 announced his return to Netherlands and signed with SV Spakenburg.
- "Ontbreken er transfers? Tip ons!". Topklasse. 5 August 2011. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- "Town Beaten By Tigers". Grimsby Town F.C. official website. 27 January 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Dutch Antillean Signs For Rovers". Tranmere Rovers F.C. official website. 4 June 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Tranmere Rovers cancel Tim Cathalina contract". BBC Sport. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Timothy Cathalina tekent contract bij Spakenburg". Topklasse. 5 August 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
|This biographical article relating to Dutch football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football in Curaçao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|