Timothy Corrigan (interior designer)
TIMOTHY CORRIGAN is an interior designer with offices in Los Angeles and Paris. His firm, Timothy Corrigan, Inc. specializes in comfortably elegant interior design and incorporates antiques into most of its projects. Some of his work is in the homes of European and Middle Eastern royalty, Hollywood celebrities and corporate leaders.
Corrigan has been honored by design centers around the world and named to multiple top designer lists. He was named one of Architectural Digest's AD100:World's Top Interior Designers and Architects, and was only one of nine designers who were consecutively on the list since 2007. He was named to the Elle Decor A-List in 2018. and has also appeared on the luxe.interiors + design Gold List. He was named to the Robb Report's Top 40 Interior Designers in the World. Timothy was the first American designer honored by the French Heritage Society  for his restoration work of landmark buildings in France. He received the "Star of Design" Award from the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles, CA Timothy received the "2017 Design Icon" award from the Las Vegas Market  Timothy will be honored by the Institute of Classical Architecture - Southern California for his achievements and contributions in advancing the classical tradition in architecture and art at their annual Legacy dinner in October 2018 
Corrigan has been featured in numerous prestigious publications including The Times  The Wall Street Journal  Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, Point de Vue The New York Times In Style, Traditional Home Town & Country, and on television internationally. He has appeared on HGTV’s Million Dollar Rooms, HGTV’s Top Ten, LXTV’s International Open House – Paris, Extra. He was chosen to design the Architectural Digest green room at the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards.
RESTORATION WORK AND BOOKS
Timothy Corrigan has purchased and renovated several chateaux in France. He was the owner of Chateau du Grande-Lucé, located in Le Grand-Lucé, in France's Loire Valley. The chateau and its gardens are listed as French National Landmarks. His book, "An Invitation to Château du Grand-Lucé, Rizzoli New York details Timothy's against-all-odds acquisition of the glorious 18th century wreck in dire need of repair and his subsequent painstaking restoration and decoration, bringing it back to life as a private home. He recently purchased Chateau de la Chevallerie, and has begun the renovation process. He is currently working on his next book which will feature several of his design projects around the world, also to be published by Rizzoli in fall 2019.
Timothy Corrigan designed the first fully integrated line of fabrics, trims, furniture, and floor covering for Schumacher and Patterson, Flynn & Martin, introduced in 2014. He has designed two tabletop collections for the legendary Royal Limoges, a collection of high-end bathroom fittings and accessories for THG-Paris, and wall coverings for London based Fromental. Coming soon are trimming collections for Samuel & Sons, and fabrics and rugs for Perennials.
Prior to forming his design firm in 1996, Corrigan worked in advertising where he was president of international operations for Backer Speilvogel Bates Worldwide, which later went on to become Bates Worldwide.
- "Home Decor - Decorating Ideas and House design - Architectural Digest". Architectural Digest.
- Sherrill, Marcia. "The Talent: Timothy Corrigan". 1stdibs. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Timothy Corrigan, Inc. | First Republic Bank". Firstrepublic.com. Retrieved 2018-07-15.
- "Timothy Corrigan Inc. - AD100 2016 - Architectural Digest".
- imacksoftware. "French Heritage Society – French Heritage Society". French Heritage Society.
- "Event Recap: French Heritage Society honors Corrigan, Hermès".
- "Timothy Corrigan". Condé Nast Digital. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Timothy Corrigan". Elle Decor. Hachette Fillapacchi Media U.S., INC. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- Elbert, Amy. "Hollywood Before & After". Traditional Home. Meredith Corporation. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- Rafferty, Jean Bond. French Lessons, Town & Country, April 2005, Hearst Communications, Inc.
- International Open House - Paris, LXTV, December 2010
- "Chateau du Grand-Luce". HGTV. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "HOTEL CHÂTEAU DU GRAND-LUCÉ". www.chateaugrandluce.fr.
- "French National Landmarks".
- "ROYAL LIMOGES - Porcelain factory since 1797". Royal-limoges.fr. Retrieved 2018-07-15.
- Elliott, Stuart (1993-04-27). "Backer Spielvogel Shifts Executives". New York Times. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- Elliott, Stuart (1994-04-20). "Media Business". New York Times. Retrieved 2011-02-25.