Timothy Corrigan (interior designer)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2011)|
Timothy Corrigan is an interior designer with offices in Los Angeles and Paris. His firm, Timothy Corrigan, Inc. specializes in comfortably elegant interior design and incorporates antiques into most of its projects. Some of his work is in the homes of European and Middle Eastern royalty, Hollywood celebrities and corporate leaders.
Corrigan has been named one of Architectural Digest's AD100:World's Top Interior Designers and Architects. He is only one of nine designers who have consecutively been on the list since 2007. He has been featured in Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, In Style, Traditional Home Town & Country, and on television internationally. He has appeared on HGTV’s Million Dollar Rooms, HGTV’s Top Ten, LXTV’s International Open House – Paris, Extra. He was chosen to design the Architectural Digest green room at the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards.
Timothy Corrigan is the owner of Chateau du Grande-Lucé, located in Le Grand-Lucé, in France's Loire Valley. The chateau and its gardens are listed as French National Landmarks. His book, "An Invitation to Château du Grand-Lucé, Rizzoli New York 2013 details Timothy's against-all-odds acquisition of the glorious 18th century wreck in dire need of repair and his subsequent painstaking restoration and decoration, bringing it back to life as a private home.
Timothy was the first American designer honored by the French Heritage Society  for his restoration work of landmark buildings in France. He also received the "Star of Design" Award from the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles, CA Timothy received the "2017 Design Icon" award from the Las Vegas Market 
Timothy Corrigan designed the first fully integrated line of fabrics, trims, furniture and floor covering for F. Schumacherand Patterson, Flynn & Martin, introduced in 2014. The first pattern of his tabletop collection for the legendary Royal Limoges  also debuted in 2014.
Prior to forming his design firm in 1996, Corrigan worked in advertising where he was president of international operations for Backer Speilvogel Bates Worldwide, which later went on to become Bates Worldwide.
- Sherrill, Marcia. "The Talent: Timothy Corrigan". 1stdibs. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Timothy Corrigan". Condé Nast Digital. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Timothy Corrigan". Elle Decor. Hachette Fillapacchi Media U.S., INC. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- Elbert, Amy. "Hollywood Before & After". Traditional Home. Meredith Corporation. Retrieved 2011-02-25.,
- Rafferty, Jean Bond. French Lessons, Town & Country, April 2005, Hearst Communications, Inc.
- International Open House - Paris, LXTV, December 2010
- "Chateau du Grand-Luce". HGTV. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "French National Landmarks".
- F. Schumacher
- Elliott, Stuart (1993-04-27). "Backer Spielvogel Shifts Executives". New York Times. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- Elliott, Stuart (1994-04-20). "Media Business". New York Times. Retrieved 2011-02-25.