|Born||Timothy Hugh Stewart Duke
12 June 1953
|Alma mater||Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge|
|Known for||Norroy and Ulster King of Arms|
Duke is the son of William Falcon Duke and his wife, Mary Cecile, née Jackson. He was educated at Uppingham and then Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, graduating with a BA degree and later proceeding to MA. He served as a research assistant at the College from 1981, before he began his career as an officer of arms in 1989 when he was appointed Rouge Dragon Pursuivant of Arms in Ordinary. He held this position until 7 August 1995, when he was appointed Chester Herald of Arms in Ordinary. As of 1 July 2014, he is now the Norroy and Ulster King of Arms.
He became an Esquire of the Order of St John in 1988, Honorary Secretary of the Harleian Society in 1994, and in 2010, was appointed Honorary Genealogist to the Order of St Michael and St George.
- "Birthday's today". The Telegraph. 12 June 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
Mr Timothy Duke, Chester Herald of Arms, 60
- "Duke, Timothy Hugh Stewart", Who's Who 2014, 2014 (A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc); online ed., November 2014 (Oxford University Press). Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "No. 51633". The London Gazette (Supplement). 1 February 1989. p. 1289.
- "No. 54127". The London Gazette. 11 August 1995. p. 11019.
- "No. 51405". The London Gazette. 11 July 1988. pp. 7916–7917.
- ,. ukwhoswho.com. Who's Who. A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc.
- Details of the Society Members of the Council of the Harleian Society
- The College of Arms Newsletter no. 25 (June 2010), p. 2.
- The College of Arms
- CUHAGS Officer of Arms Index
- His shield (at the bottom)
- Who's Who 2014
- The Harleian Society
|Rouge Dragon Pursuivant
|Registrar of the College of Arms
|Norroy and Ulster King of Arms
|This heraldry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|