Timothy Hugh Stewart Duke
12 June 1953
|Alma mater||Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge|
|Occupation||Norroy and Ulster King of Arms|
Duke is the son of William Falcon Duke and his wife, Mary Cecile, née Jackson. He was educated at Uppingham School and then Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, graduating with a BA degree and later proceeding to MA. He served as a research assistant at the College from 1981, before he began his career as an officer of arms in 1989 when he was appointed Rouge Dragon Pursuivant of Arms in Ordinary. He held this position until 7 August 1995, when he was appointed Chester Herald of Arms in Ordinary. He has been Norroy and Ulster King of Arms since 1 July 2014.
He became an Esquire of the Order of St John in 1988, Honorary Secretary of the Harleian Society in 1994, and in 2010, was appointed Honorary Genealogist to the Order of St Michael and St George. In 2018, Duke was elected a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London.
- "Birthday's today". The Telegraph. 12 June 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
Mr Timothy Duke, Chester Herald of Arms, 60
- "Duke, Timothy Hugh Stewart", Who's Who (online edition, Oxford University Press, November 2014). Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "No. 51633". The London Gazette (Supplement). 1 February 1989. p. 1289.
- "No. 54127". The London Gazette. 11 August 1995. p. 11019.
- "New Norroy and Ulster King of Arms", College of Arms, 3 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "No. 51405". The London Gazette. 11 July 1988. pp. 7916–7917.
- The College of Arms Newsletter, no. 25 (June 2010), p. 2.
- "1 Mar Ballot Results", Society of Antiquaries of London, 1 March 2018. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Armorial - Presidents & VPs - Timothy Hugh Stewart DUKE". whitelionsociety.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
| Rouge Dragon Pursuivant
| Chester Herald
| Registrar of the College of Arms
| Norroy and Ulster King of Arms