Timothy Webber is a Canadian television, film and stage actor. He is most noted for his performance as Djordje in the film My Father's Angel, for which he was a Best Supporting Actor nominee at the 21st Genie Awards.
His television roles have included Willie in War Brides, Cece Cooper in Arctic Air, Jerome Robinsky in Men in Trees, Moon in Cedar Cove, Harris Miller in North of 60, Desmond Cage in Cold Squad, Dutch in Black Harbour and The Apprentice in Once Upon a Time. On stage, his noted roles have included Slater in the debut production of Kent Stetson's Warm Wind in China.
He is a two-time Gemini Award nominee for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, garnering nominations at the 11th Gemini Awards for North of 60 and at the 14th Gemini Awards for Black Harbour, and was nominated for Best Guest Actor in a Drama Series in 1999 for Cold Squad.
- "Arctic Air actor loves his role". Coast Reporter, January 17, 2014.
- "Maelstrom leads Genie hopefuls: Earns 10 nominations: Coast-to-coast slate of nominees vies for 21st annual awards" National Post, December 13, 2000.
- "Sense of place, culture help make North of 60 sing". Ottawa Citizen, November 29, 1992.
- "Warm Wind in China". Montreal Gazette, November 21, 1986.
- "CBC dominates Gemini nominations". Canadian Press, January 14, 1997.
- "Major Gemini Awards nominations". Toronto Star, September 22, 1999.