Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tin hat can refer to:
- A waterproof hat made of oil-finished cloth, traditionally associated with those who work outdoors in rainy conditions such as loggers
- Kettle hat, part of medieval armour
- Tin hat (military), the Brodie helmet of World Wars one and two (which is also the origin of the UK phrase "put the tin hat on [something]")
As a proper noun, Tin Hat can refer to:
- Tin Hat Linux, a Linux distribution
- Tin Hat, formerly known as the Tin Hat Trio, an acoustic chamber music group currently based in San Francisco, California
- See also
- Tinfoil hat, a headpiece associated with paranoia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tin hat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.