|Only Words, Loud Snow, Games with Me|
Tina Anderson is an American comic writer. She creates gay comics and women's yaoi, or Boys' Love. Anderson coined the term "GloBL" to encourage fans of yaoi/BL to think about implications of a BL aesthetic outside of Japanese culture. Anderson has written graphic novels and short stories that are included in collections from various publishers such as Class Comics, Yaoi Press, Sin Factory, DramaQueen, and Iris Print. Anderson stated in a November 2010 interview that 2011 would be her final year writing homoerotic graphic novels.
- Games With Me Omnibus graphic novel, (art by Lynsley Brito)
- Loud Snow graphic novel, art by Amelie Belcher
- Only Words graphic novel, art by Caroline Monaco
- Diplomatic Immunity art by Caroline Monaco
- Ungestellt featured in Lemon Law 2
- King's Masterpiece featured in Yaoi Hentai
- Closed Flower featured in Saihôshi the Guardian
- Snow Demon featured in Enslaved by the Dragon
- In Motion featured in When Worlds Collide
- Roulette featured in RUSH anthology from publisher DramaQueen
- Gadarene novel written with cb. Potts
- Cha, Kai-Ming (10 August 2008). "Brokeback Comics Craze". San Francisco Chronicle.
- Pagliassotti, Dru (April 2009). "GloBLisation and Hybridisation: Publishers' Strategies for Bringing Boys' Love to the United States". Intersections: Gender and Sexuality in Asia and the Pacific (20).
- LeBlanc, Jen (6 November 2010). "Interview with Tina Anderson". United States: The Yaoi Review. Archived from the original on 9 November 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- Anderson, Tina (2012). Games With Me. Texas: Circle-G. p. 288. ISBN 978-0-9744195-5-8.
- Anderson, Tina (2010). Loud Snow. Texas: Circle-G. p. 142. ISBN 0-9744195-3-2.
- Patillo, Lissa (6 June 2010). "Yaoicon Updates, Tokyopop Titles, and GloBL for June". Boys-Luv.com. Canada. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- Anderson, Tina (2007). Only Words. Colton California: Iris Print. p. 131. ISBN 0-9787531-4-3.
- Ming-Cha, Kai (13 March 2007). "A Year of Yaoi at Iris Print". Publisher's Weekly Comic Week. California. Retrieved 12 March 2007.
- Anderson, Tina (2005). Diplomatic Immunity. Canada: Class Comics. p. 26.
- Anderson, Tina (March 2009). "Ungestellt". Lemon Law. Vol. 2. Fireangels Verlag. ISBN 978-3-939309-15-4.
- Anderson, Tina (October 2005). "King's Masterpiece". Yaoi Hentai. Vol. 1. Yaoi Press.
- Anderson, Tina (2006). "Closed Flower". Saihôshi the Guardian. Yaoi Press.
- Anderson, Tina (2006). "Snow Demon". Enslaved by the Dragon. Yaoi Press.
- Anderson, Tina (October 2006). "In Motion". When Worlds Collide. Vol. 1. Iris Print. ISBN 0-9787531-2-7.
- Masaki, Lyle. "The Week in Gay Geek..." Retrieved 6 August 2008.
- Anderson, Tina (2008). Gadarene. Texas: EM-Novels. p. 196. ISBN 0-9744195-2-4.
- Official Tina Anderson Site
- Interview with Tina Anderson at Anime News Network
- Interview with Tina Anderson at Publishers Weekly
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|