|Occupation||Magician, mime, harpist|
|Spouse(s)||Mike Caveney (22 April 1979–present)|
Tina Lenert (born June 6, 1948) is an American magician, mime and harpist. She has performed worldwide and is known for combining elements of pantomime and magic. For many years she has been a regular performer at the world-famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, where she has been voted Stage Magician of the Year by the Academy of Magical Arts.
Lenert grew up in Caracas, Venezuela. Her father was a geologist working for a United States oil company and at a young age her family moved to Malibu, California. She learned how to play electric guitar in high school as part of the short lived female rock band, the Leftovers. Shortly after high school, she began her career as a classical guitarist, and upon completing college studies as a performance major, abandoned the instrument and achieved success as a mime (she was a founding member of the L. A. Mime Company ) and then as an award-winning magician. Lenert combined mime and magic to create the fantasy magic act she is famous for today, Mopman.
- "Tina Lenert - Biography". All About Magicians.com. 2016-08-18. Archived from the original on 2016-08-18. Retrieved 2019-04-30.
- T. A. Waters, The Encyclopedia of Magic and Magicians. NY: Facts on File, 1988 ISBN 0-8160-1349-7. p. 200-201
- "Mike Caveney's Magic Words". Archived from the original on 2010-10-26. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Tina Lenert Mr. Mopman". Magicana. 2018-04-27. Retrieved 2019-03-16.
- "Essential Magic Conference - Tina Lenert". essentialmagicconference.com. Retrieved 2019-03-16.