Tinder Live  is a stand-up comedy show created and hosted by comedian Lane Moore where she goes on the dating app Tinder and interacts with Tinder matches in real time. During the show, Moore projects Tinder profiles in front of an audience and panelists help her dissect profiles before swiping left (no) or right (yes).
Called one of the best comedy shows in NYC, The New York Times described it as "truly addictive entertainment...[it's] ingenious. Moore transforms the banter on a dating app into compelling long-form improvisation. Ms. Moore, a cagey and humane performer, has developed an instinct for turning the raw materials of sexually charged chat with ordinary strangers into honed and generous jokes. “Tinder Live” has a comic momentum and energy that is unusual. The way she manipulates tone and pace reveals an artist supremely confident in her form, not to mention a flirt par excellence."
Moore's comedy show was also called one of the best comedy shows in NYC by The Village Voice, Time Out, Brooklyn Magazine, and HelloGiggles who noted the show "has all the addictive, fun qualities of a television game show. One of her show’s segments include going through Tinder profiles with the audience to come to a vote on whether to swipe left or right. This could be this generation’s version of The Dating Game." 
New York Magazine listed it as one of the best comedy shows, saying, "With enviable bravery, host Lane Moore utilizes Tinder to find herself a date...hilariously assessing the worthiness of profiles."  CBS called it one of the five best comedy shows in NYC and Brightest Young Things called it "the greatest show on earth."
Tinder Live has been praised for its positivity, with Vice saying, "Moore expertly steered the crowd from mean-heartedness to substance with each match."  Brooklyn Based similarly said, "In anyone else’s hands this show could feel mean-spirited, or perhaps like an invasion of privacy, but Moore makes it cathartic, a bracing comedic espresso shot." 
Vulture  listed Tinder Live! in a guide to the best NYC comedy shows along with legendary shows like Assscat 3000, Whiplash, and the Comedy Cellar. Gothamist praised the show as one of their 5 Things To Do In NYC, saying it, "[transforms] the otherwise bleak and sometimes even downright horrific modern-day dating experience into a hilarious long-form improv show." 
The comedy show, which began in late 2013, performs upon request at bars, comedy clubs, and colleges around the United States.
- "Snowed in? Just swipe right: Tinder in the time of Juno makes for 'blizzard baes'" The Guardian
- Swipe Out! 'Tinder Live' Takes Aim At Dating App via Brooklyn Paper
- "Ladies We Love: Lane Moore" Ravishly
- Tinder Live with Lane Moore" Flavorpill
- What Would Tinder Look Like Live?" Brooklyn Magazine
- The 5 Worst Brooklyn Behaviors on Tinder" Brokelyn
- Swipe right with Orange is the New Black cast members at Tinder Live" Time Out New York
- "‘We’re in this together': The fun of Tinder with a live audience" The Washington Post
- "She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke"
- Cheap Laughs: The Best Indie Comedy In NYC The Village Voice
- Apps That Would Make Great Game Shows: Tinder Live with Lane Moore Hello Giggles
- "New Year, New Laughs" New York Magazine
- "NYC Best Weekend Bets" Brightest Young Things
- "I Swiped Through Tinder IRL With 300 Strangers" VICE Magazine
- "Lane Moore makes Tinder hilarious" Brooklyn Based
- "Which NYC Comedy Show Is Right For You?" Vulture
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2018-06-14.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) "5 Things To Do In NYC This Week" Gothamist
- "Lane Moore Takes Tinder Live on Tour" Amp Magazine