|Born||31 August 1978|
Tineke Postma (born August 31, 1978) is a Dutch jazz saxophonist.
At the age of eleven Postma began playing the saxophone. She studied at the Amsterdam Conservatory between 1996 and 2003 and obtained a master's degree in music. Her teachers included David Liebman, Dick Oatts, and Chris Potter. In 2005 she began teaching at Amsterdam Conservatory.
- For the Rhythm (Munich, 2005)
- A Journey That Matters (Foreign Media, 2007)
- The Traveller (Etcetera, 2009)
- The Dawn of Light (Challenge, 2011)
- Le Peuple Des Silencieux (W.E.R.F., 2014)
- Sonic Halo (Challenge, 2014)
- We Will Really Meet Again with Nathalie Loriers, Nicolas Thys (W.E.R.F., 2016)
- Freya (Edition, 2020)
- Carrington, Terri Lyne (2011), The Mosaic Project, vol. CJA-33016-02, Concord Jazz
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tineke Postma.|