|Look up ting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ting may refer to:
In politics and government
- Thing (assembly) or ting, a historical Scandinavian governing assembly
- Ting (administrative unit) (亭), an administrative unit in China during the Qin and Han Dynasties
- Ting (廳,厅), an administrative unit (subprefecture) in China during the Qing Dynasty
- The Ting Tings, a British rock duo
In products and services
- Ting Inc., a cell phone service provider from Tucows
- Ting (drink), a carbonated grapefruit beverage popular in the Caribbean
- Ding (surname) or Ting, a Chinese surname
- Ting (vessel), an ancient Chinese vessel
- Ting, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province of Iran
- Ting River, a river in South China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.