From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tinker is an itinerant tinsmith. It may also refer to:
- Tinker, a novel by Wen Spencer
- Tinkers (novel), the debut novel by Paul Harding
- "The Tinker", a short story from Orson Scott Card
- Tinker, the fictional assistant to detective Sexton Blake in British comic strips and novels
- Tinker, a minor fictional character in the Southern Victory Series novel How Few Remain by Harry Turtledove
- Tinkers, the main protagonists of Vernor Vinge's book The Peace War
- Tuatha'an (or Tinkers) of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
- Tinker Glacier, Antarctica
- Tinker Creek, a river in South Carolina
- Tinker Creek (Virginia) - see List of rivers of Virginia
- Tinker, New Brunswick
- Tinker (surname)
- Tinker Hatfield (born 1952), Nike shoe designer
- Tinker Fox (1610-1650), Parliamentarian colonel during the English Civil War, nicknamed "Tinker"
- Tinker Juarez (born 1961), former Bicycle Motocross (BMX) racer and current mountain bike racer, nicknamed "Tinker"
- Tinker Owens (born 1954), American former National Football League player nicknamed "Tinker"
- The Tinkers, an alternate (and often pejorative) name for the Irish Travellers.
- Tinker Dam, New Brunswick
- Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma
- Tinker Cobblestone Farmstead, Henrietta, New York, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Tinker Building, Orlando, Florida, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Tinker Field, a baseball stadium in Orlando, Florida, named for Hall-of-Fame baseball player Joe Tinker
- Tinker Park, a former baseball ground in Indianapolis, Indiana, named for Tinker Street
- Tinker (software), software for molecular dynamics simulation
- Microsoft Tinker, a puzzle game
- Tinker Federal Credit Union, a credit union headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, a 1969 Supreme Court decision
- Tinker, the UK's first medical hypo alert dog
- Tinker, a fictional character in the British TV series Lovejoy
- "Tinker, Tailor," a traditional nursery rhyme
- Tinker Bell, fairy companion of Peter Pan
- Gypsy Vanner horse, also known as the Tinker horse
- Tink (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tinker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.