Tinkoff Credit Systems
|General manager||Stefano Feltrin|
|Team manager(s)||Omar Piscina|
Tinkoff Credit Systems (UCI Team Code: TCS) was a professional continental cycling team based in Italy that had UCI Professional Continental status, raced in UCI Continental Circuits races and when selected as a wildcard to UCI ProTour events. The team was financed by Russian businessman Oleg Tinkov.
Tinkoff Credit Systems emerged from the 2006 Continental team Tinkoff Restaurants, which was based in Russia and employed Russian cyclists. Of the eleven cyclists employed by the team, eight moved on to Tinkoff Credit Systems: Pavel Brutt, Ilya Chernetskiy, Mikhail Ignatiev, Serguei Klimov, Anton Mindlin, Ivan Rovny, Alexander Serov and Nikolai Trusov.
Stefano Feltrin was the general manager of Tinkoff, while Omar Piscina was team manager, assisted by Orlando Manini, Dmitri Konychev and Claudio Cozzi. Owner Oleg Tinkoff had worked hard to build links with the Italian cycling community, which garnered wildcard invites to the major RCS races, including the 2007 Giro d'Italia.
After the 2013 Tour de France, Oleg Tinkov announced he was ending his sponsorship of Saxo–Tinkoff in favour of reviving Tinkoff Credit Systems from January 2014, with a commitment for five years. However, in December 2013 Tinkov confirmed that he had bought Team Saxo-Tinkoff from Bjarne Riis and that the team would compete in 2014 under the name Tinkoff-Saxo with Riis remaining as the team's general manager.
- 1st, Stage 19, Giro d'Italia: Vasil Kiryienka
- 1st, Stage 5, Giro d'Italia: Pavel Brutt
- 2nd, Stage 19, Vuelta a'Espana: Vasil Kiryienka
- 1st, Team classification, Tirreno–Adriatico
- 1st, Mountain classification, Tirreno–Adriatico: Salvatore Commesso
- 1st, Gran Premio di Chiasso: Pavel Brutt
- 1st, Trofeo Laigueglia: Mikhail Ignatiev
- 1st, Young rider classification, Tour Méditerranéen: Ivan Rovny
- 1st, Stage 3, Tour Méditerranéen: Mikhail Ignatiev
- 1st, Stage 9, Le Tour de Langkawi: Pavel Brutt
- Selected as a wild card team for the 2007 Giro d'Italia.
- 1st, Stage 1, Tour de Georgia: Daniele Contrini
- 2nd, Eindhoven Team Time Trial
- Weir, Keith; O'Connor, Philip (25 July 2013). Palmer, Justin, ed. "UPDATE 1-Cycling-Tinkoff ends sponsor deal, to launch own team". Reuters.
- "Oleg Tinkov buys Saxo-Tinkoff team, becomes Tinkoff-Saxo for 2014". Cycling Weekly. IPC Media. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11670.0.html Hamilton likely Giro-bound after Tinkoff gets wildcard nod