|Full name||Tino-Sven Sušić|
|Date of birth||13 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Sarajevo, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|2017–||→ Maccabi Tel Aviv (loan)||1||(0)|
|2014–||Bosnia and Herzegovina||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:29, 10 September 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:29, 10 September 2017 (UTC)
Tino-Sven Sušić (born 13 February 1992) is a Bosnian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Maccabi Tel Aviv, on loan from Genk, and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.
Born in Sarajevo, Sušić emigrated with his family early in his life to Belgium. He started training with the second-tier Visé, before moving to the youth side of Genk. At the age of 16, he moved to Standard Liège. In August 2010, he was called up to the Belgium under-19 side, featuring in two matches as a substitute, playing a friendly match for the Standard Liège first team as well. Not breaking through, he continued playing for the team's youth sides.
In February 2015, Sušić signed a new contract with Hajduk, until 2018.
On 29 August 2016, he rejoined his once youth club Genk in a transfer deal worth €2 million. He debuted for Genk in Belgian Pro League against Standard Liège on 11 September. Sušić scored his first goal against Athletic Bilbao in UEFA Europa League group game.
Maccabi Tel Aviv
On 7 August 2017 Sušić joined Maccabi Tel Aviv on a one-year loan deal. Sušić debuted for his new club against Altach in UEFA Europa League play-off game on 24 August. He made his league debut on 9 September against Bnei Sakhnin.
- As of match played 14 September 2017.
|Hajduk Split||2012–13||1. HNL||17||1||7||3||1||0||–||25||4|
|Genk||2016–17||Belgian Pro League||15||0||4||0||5||1||–||24||1|
|Maccabi Tel Aviv (loan)||2017–18||Israeli Premier League||1||0||0||0||2||0||–||3||0|
- Appearance in 2013 Croatian Football Super Cup
- As of match played 10 October 2016.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
- Hajduk Split
- "Tino-Sven Susic". maccabi-tlv.co.il. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "SVEN TINO SUŠIĆ ODBIO HRVATSKU 'Hvala Gračanu, ali ja želim s BiH na SP u Brazil'" (in Croatian). Jutarnji List. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "Tino Sven Sušić je nova snaga ‘bijelih’" (in Croatian). Slobodna Dalmacija. June 2012. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "Hajduk - Split 2:1".
- "Sušić potpisao do ljeta 2018." (in Croatian).
- "Sušić i Vlašić: dvije svijetle točke koje daju nadu za pobjedu Hajduka" (in Croatian). Slobodna Dalmacija. 16 March 2016. Retrieved 24 April 2016.
- "Tino Sušić više nije igrač Hajduka" (in Croatian). hajduk.hr. 16 March 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Tino-Sven Susic tekent bij KRC Genk" (in Dutch).
- "Standard Liège 2:0 Genk".
- "Athletic Bilbao 5:3 Genk".
- "Susic joins Maccabi on loan". maccabi-tlv.co.il. 7 August 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Maccabi Tel Aviv 2:2 Altach".
- "Maccabi defeats Sakhnin".
- "Hvala selektoru Hrvatske, ali ja želim igrati za svoju državu" (in Bosnian).
- "Bosnia vs Egypt".
- "Bosnia and Herzegovina 2014 World Cup Squad". The Telegraph. 2 June 2014. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- "Pustili su me na miru kada je Safet otišao" (in Bosnian).
- "T. Sušić". soccerway.com. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Tino-Sven Sušić". National Football Teams. Retrieved 25 August 2017.