|Municipality of Tinoc|
Map of Ifugao with Tinoc highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|Barangays||12 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Marcelo G. Catalino|
|• Electorate||8,495 voters (2016)|
|• Total||239.70 km2 (92.55 sq mi)|
|• Density||69/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||74.7 million (2016)|
|Native languages||Ifugao language|
- Tinoc (Poblacion)
|Population census of Tinoc|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Tinoc was 16,559 people, with a density of 69 inhabitants per square kilometre or 180 inhabitants per square mile.
Evangelical and protestant churches have a strong presence with 48% adherence. There is a significant presence of catholic and animisim.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|