Tiny Beautiful Things
Published in English
|July 10, 2012|
|Media type||print, digital, audio|
Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar is a book written by the American author Cheryl Strayed. The book was published by Vintage Books, a division of Random House Publishing, on July 10, 2012, and debuted at No. 5 on the "New York Times Best Seller list" in the advice and self-help category. Tiny Beautiful Things is a collection of essays compiled from Strayed's "Dear Sugar" advice column, which she wrote anonymously, on The Rumpus online literary magazine.
The book has been adapted for the stage. The play premiered at The Public Theater on November 15, 2017 and ran through December. Nia Vardalos stars as Strayed. Vardalos adapted the book for stage along with Thomas Kail and Marshall Heyman.
- Gregory Cowles (2012-07-20). "Inside the List". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- Gregory Cowles (2012-04-06). "Inside the List". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- Jeff Baker (2012-02-15). "Portland writer Cheryl Strayed reveals she is popular advice columnist 'Dear Sugar'". Oregonlive.com. Retrieved 2012-12-28.
- Krug, Nora (2012-07-24). "New in paperback: 'Tiny Beautiful Things,' by Cheryl Strayed, as Dear Sugar - Washington Post". Articles.washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- Anna Holmes (2012-07-27). "Dear Sugar, I Could Really Use Your Help Here". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- Liz Colville (2012-07-16). "'Tiny Beautiful Things,' by Cheryl Strayed". SFGate. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- "Ilana Teitelbaum: Tiny Beautiful Things: The Year I Was Shaken and Stirred With "Dear Sugar"". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
|This article about a self-help book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|