Harold J. Brauer
June 26, 1909
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Died||March 19, 1990 (aged 80)|
Sepulveda, California, U.S.
|Other names||Harold Brauer|
Though he made less than a dozen appearances with the slapstick comedy trio, he was one of only two supporting actors who appears on film with all four configurations of the Stooges (i.e. third Stooge played by Curly Howard, Shemp Howard, Joe Besser, and Curly Joe DeRita). Emil Sitka was the other supporting actor to achieve this goal.
- Three Loan Wolves (1946)
- Fright Night (1947)
- Sing a Song of Six Pants (1947)
- Fiddlers Three (1948)
- Squareheads of the Round Table (1948)
- Fuelin' Around (1949)
- Rip, Sew and Stitch (1953) (stock footage)
- Fling in the Ring (1955) (stock footage)
- Quiz Whizz (1958)
- The Outlaws Is Coming (1965)