Tiny Tim Live! At the Royal Albert Hall
Tiny Tim's performance at The Royal Albert Hall was recorded live to a 4-track master in 1968, and these original, 4-track master tapes were utilized to create this release. Due to the nature of being recorded live, a few recording mistakes are audible, such as Tiny Tim's vocal mic volume being set at an unsuitable level before being fixed by a recording engineer.
Live! At the Royal Albert Hall is the only album by Tiny Tim to have an accompaniment of full-sized orchestra, from first overture to final applause.
Included in the release is a reproduction of the original 28-page concert program given to the audience members that night.
- "God Bless Tiny Tim Overture"
- "Welcome to My Dreams"
- "Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight"
- "On the Old Front Porch"
- "I Gave Her That"
- "Save Your Sorrow"
- "Love Is No Excuse"
- "As Time Goes By"
- "A Little Smile Will Go a Long, Long Way"
- "I Got You, Babe"
- "Then I'd Be Satisfied With Life"
- "Where Does Daddy Go When He Goes Out?" / "Hello Hello"
- "You Called It Madness (But I Called It Love)"
- "The Other Side"
- "I Love Me (I'm Wild About Myself)"
- "I Wonder How I Look While I'm Asleep"
- "Frisco Flo"
- "Medley: I'm Glad I'm a Boy" / "My Hero"
- "I Hold Your Hand in Mine"
- "Earth Angel"
- Mr. Tim Recalls His Visit With Mr. Dylan: "The Maine Stein Song" / "I'm Just a Vagabond Lover" / "Like a Rolling Stone" / "My Time Is Your Time"
- "Mr. Tim Recalls His Visit With the Rolling Stones: "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- "Nowhere Man"
- "Tiptoe Through the Tulips"
- "I'll See You Again"
Notes and references
- "TinyTim.org". Remembering Tiny Tim.