Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
|Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure|
EU box cover
Buster Bunny's mission in this game is to trace down and defeat Montana Max, who has stolen and hidden some treasure as and rescue Babs Bunny. Many of foes are in the way, including Roderick Rat and Gene Splicer, who has brainwashed several of Buster's friends, including Plucky Duck, Hamton J. Pig, Dizzy Devil and Calamity Coyote. Upon defeating Gene, the helmet controlling Buster's friends will fall off and explode, leaving them dazed or to fall down in a comical fashion (in the case of Calamity Coyote).
To complete each level, Buster must find Gogo Dodo, who will allow him to enter a portal. Additionally, Buster can find portals reminiscent of the show's rainbow-coloured logo, that will take Buster into Wackyland in the form of a bonus level. Here, Buster must attempt to collect as many items as he can before touching one of the numerous Dodos that populate the level.
MegaTech magazine praised the graphics and sound, many levels to explore in different landscapes such as woods and snow.
- "Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure - GameRankings". Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- Emap (October 1993). "MegaTech Issue 22" (22): 103.
- Les Ellis (April 19, 1993). "GamesMaster Issue 5" (5): 77.
- Andy Dyer (April 1993). "MEGA Issue 8" (8).
- "Sega Force Issue 18" (18). June 1993: 39. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
|This Looney Tunes–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|