From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tipa)
|Look up TIPA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TIPA may refer to:
- TIPA (software), for typesetting IPA in TeX
- Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts, to preserve Tibetan artistic heritage
- Technical Image Press Association, an international association
- Tudor IT Process Assessment, a methodological framework for process assessment
- Triisopropanolamine, a chemical
- Tipa, a common name for the plant Tipuana tipu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TIPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.