Tippecanoe Township, Marshall County, Indiana
Location in Marshall County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.8 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Land||35.75 sq mi (92.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.14%|
|Elevation||781 ft (238 m)|
|• Density||36.7/sq mi (14.2/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46504, 46539, 46570|
|GNIS feature ID||0453896|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.8 square miles (93 km2), of which 35.75 square miles (92.6 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.14%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Tippecanoe Cemetery.
- Triton School Corporation
- Argos School District
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 23
- State Senate District 9
- "Tippecanoe Township, Marshall County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- McDonald, Daniel (1908). A Twentieth Century History of Marshall County, Indiana, Volume 1. Lewis Publishing Company. pp. 86–87.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 3/16/15 through 3/20/15. National Park Service. 2015-03-27.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 3/14/16 through 3/18/16. National Park Service. 2016-03-25.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Tippecanoe Township
||Bourbon Township||Etna Township, Kosciusko County|
|Walnut Township||Harrison Township, Kosciusko County|
|Newcastle Township, Fulton County||Franklin Township, Kosciusko County|