Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tipperary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tipperary is the name of:
- County Tipperary, a county in Ireland
- Tipperary (town), County Tipperary's namesake town
- New Tipperary, an area built in the late 19th century for people who had been evicted from Tipperary town
- Tipperary Hill, an Irish district in Syracuse, New York, noted for its inverted traffic signal
- Tipperary Station, a cattle station in the Northern Territory of Australia
- The Tipperary, a historic pub in London, England
- Tipperary (Parliament of Ireland constituency) (before 1801)
- Tipperary (UK Parliament constituency) (1801–85)
- Tipperary Mid, North and South (Dáil constituency) (1921–23)
- Tipperary (Dáil constituency) (1923–48)
- "It's a Long Way to Tipperary"
- "Tipperary" (song)
- "I'm Leaving Tipperary", composed by Pat White, sung by The Irish Rovers and others
- "Tipperary" by Nellie McKay on Pretty Little Head
- Tipperary cheese, a variety of cheddar cheese made in County Tipperary, Ireland
- Tipperary (cocktail), a cocktail consisting of Irish whiskey, chartreuse, and vermouth
- Tipperary Crystal, a manufacturer of lead crystal and other glass in the Irish county
- Tipperary GAA, a sporting association
- "Tipperary", a soliloquy by philosopher George Santayana in his 1922 work Soliloquies in England and Later Soliloquies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tipperary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.