|Format||Broadsheet until 2013 now Tabloid.|
|Headquarters||Friar Street, Thurles|
The Tipperary Star is a weekly regional newspaper covering news in County Tipperary, Ireland. The newspaper's main office is located in Thurles town. The paper is currently owned by Iconic Newspapers, who acquired Johnston Press's titles in the Republic of Ireland in 2014.
The paper was first published on 4 September 1909.
- Gerard O'Grady (1975–1987)
- Michael Dundon (1987–2011)
- Anne O'Grady (2011–present)
- "Contact Us - Tipperary Today: News, Sport, Jobs, Property, Cars, Entertainments & More". Tipperary Star. Retrieved 5 February 2009.
- "Johnston Press sells its 14 titles in the Republic". The Irish Times. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "The Tipperary Star bids for 'Headline of the Year' award | Eamonn Fitzgerald: Rainy Day". Archived from the original on 17 November 2018. Retrieved 7 February 2016.
- "Data - ABC | Audit Bureau of Circulations". Archived from the original on 18 August 2020. Retrieved 21 March 2019.
- [dead link]
- O'Loughlin, Ann (19 March 2019). "Ex-Minister settles action against local newspaper publisher". Irish Examiner.
- O'Faolain, Aodhan (19 March 2019). "Defamation action involving ex-FF minister Michael Smith settled". The Irish Times.