The Tipton Road cricket ground in Dudley, England was used for first-class cricket by Worcestershire CCC on 88 occasions between 1911 and 1971. The county also staged 14 List A games there between 1969 and 1977, all in the Sunday League, as well as a number of Second XI matches.
On 25 May 1985, however, a 40-foot wide hole appeared on the cricket pitch, and Dudley council immediately closed the cricket pitch and the rest of the sports centre.
- Highest team total: 645/7 declared by Warwickshire v Worcestershire, 1914
- Lowest team total: 48 by Worcestershire v Gloucestershire, 1924
- Highest individual innings: 305 not out by Frank Foster for Warwickshire v Worcestershire, 1914
- Best bowling in an innings: 9-45 by Peter Jackson for Worcestershire v Somerset, 1935
- Highest team total: 258/4 (40 overs) by Worcestershire v Sussex, 1972
- Lowest team total: 88 (32.1 overs) by Sussex v Worcestershire, 1972
- Highest individual innings: 121 by Glenn Turner for Worcestershire v Sussex, 1972
- Best bowling in an innings: 5-28 by David Acfield for Essex v Worcestershire, 1972
- Same match.
|This article about a West Midlands building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cricket ground in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|