|Studio album by Al Di Meola|
|Recorded||Power Station (now known as Avatar Studios) and Atlantic Studios, April 1987|
|Genre||Jazz fusion, Latin jazz|
|Producer||Al Di Meola|
|Al Di Meola chronology|
Tirami Su is an album by Italian-American jazz fusion and Latin jazz guitarist Al Di Meola and the Al Di Meola Project, released in 1987. Musicians on this album include longtime associate of Al Di Meola, Anthony Jackson on bass guitar, Japanese-American pianist Kei Akagi, Tommy Brechtlein on drums, Mino Cinelu on percussion, Ze Renato on vocals and acoustic bass player Harvie S.
All songs by Al Di Meola unless otherwise noted.
- "Beijing Demons" – 6:22
- "Arabella" – 7:08
- "Smile from a Stranger" – 5:40
- "Rhapsody of Fire" – 5:03
- "Song to the Pharaoh Kings" (Chick Corea) – 8:44
- "Andonea" – 3:01
- "Maraba (Al Di Meola, Clara Sandroni) – 5:18
- "Song with a View" – 6:20
- "Tirami Su, Part 1" – 1:10
- Al Di Meola – guitar
- Anthony Jackson – bass guitar
- Kei Akagi – keyboards
- Tom Brechtlein – drums
- Mino Cinélu – percussion
- Ze Renato – vocals
- Clara Sandroni - vocals
- Harvie S – bass
- Produced by Al Di Meola
- Engineered by Dennis McKay
- Executive Producer - Nancy Gaelen
|1987||Billboard Top Contemporary Jazz Albums||14|
- Yanow, Scott. "Tirami Su - Al di Meola Project | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "Tirami Su - Al di Meola Project | Awards | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
|This 1980s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|