Tiruchirappalli West (state assembly constituency)
Refer Tiruchirappalli – II (State Assembly Constituency) for previous elections held in this constituency.
Tiruchirappalli – II (State Assembly Constituency) has been renamed as Tiruchirappalli West after the constituency delimitaions 2008. Tiruchirappalli West will be one of 17 assembly constituencies to have VVPAT facility with EVMs in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly election, 2016.
|2011||M. Mariam Pichai||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|2011*||M. Paranjothi||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|2016||K. N. Nehru||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
* By-elections were held due to the death of Pichai
- "New Constituencies, Post-Delimitaion 2008" (PDF). Chief Electoral Officer, Tamil Nadu.
- "EC to tighten grip on cash for votes".
- "A system for voter to know to whom he has voted". The Hindu. 6 March 2016. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "For the first time in Tamil Nadu, EVMs with paper trail will be used". The Times of India. 6 March 2016. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|